August 27, 2010
Is that seriously how you spell “queue.” It looks so wrong I actually Googled it. Anyway, I decided to list the upcoming projects that I’m considering, if only to clear my mind. Here goes:
- Finish the bookcase I’m making for Ike.
- Make a bookcase to replace the creaky IKEA bookcase in the basement, which I refer to as the leaning tower of bookcase.
- Make two very basic cabinets to hold my sewing supplies. I don’t know about you guys, but I checked out the sewing spaces BurdaStyle Flickr set and it puts me to shame.
- Hang quilts in Ike’s room.
- Frame photos for a “framed collage” in the hallway.
- Hang curtains in the living room. I have them made. Well, almost.
- Paint the ceiling fan. (This is my cheap alternative to simply buying a less ugly ceiling fan.)
- Hang this giant map in the living room.
- Paint the bedroom. Yes, we’re still hemming and hawing over the color.
- A basic black tee shirt. I haven’t picked the pattern yet but it will be long sleeved.
- Vogue 1194 out of red wool jersey, teal polyester jersey or purple matte jersey.
- Leopard print mini skirt using Simplicity 2451